Elrik’s Hobbies is pleased to announce our quarterly Elrik’s Paint Club contest. We wish to celebrate the hobby and give back to our supporters. During the month of August, you can enter this contest by posting a picture of a painted model placed on one of Elrik’s Hobbies’ bases on our Facebook post or tagging your Instagram or Twitter post with #ElriksPaintClub. On September 5, 2021, we will release all of the pictures via our Facebook page for voting. Two winners will be selected. The first winner will be from the picture receiving the most Likes, Loves and Wows by 11:59 PM CST on September 6, 2021 will be declared the winner. The second winner will be from an Elrik’s Hobbies judges panel vote. Each winner will be announced on September 7, 2021 and will need to message Elrik's Hobbies to receive a one time discount code for $15 towards the purchase of any resin products sold on the Elrik’s Hobbies website. We may even have a couple consolation prizes.
Submit your entries on this Facebook post. You can also post your entries on Instagram and Twitter with #ElriksPaintClub. Remember to take great photos and happy painting.
Elrik’s Hobbies will have three sub categories for judges and popular votes: Sponsored Artists & Streams, Paint Clubbers and Young Bloods.
1. Sponsored Artists & Streams entries will include all entries from companies or individuals who are sponsored by Elrik’s Hobbies.
2. Paint Clubbers will cover any entrants who are 17 years old or older and who are not a Sponsored Artist or Stream.
3. Young Bloods - any entrant who is 16 years old or younger.
So let’s see those models. You can submit your entry here.
See contest rules below
- All entries must be painted to a 3-color minimum standard.
- No purchase necessary. Purchase does not enhance chance of winning
- Void where prohibited.
- Entries must include a picture with one painted model on an Elrik’s Hobbies resin base.
- Pictures must be submitted via Facebook or tagged by 11:59 PM CST on August 31st, 2021.
- Entrants to submit at least two images of the painted model on an Elrik’s Hobbies base. One image of the overall model and one image highlighting the base part of the model.
- Models should be appropriate for a family-friendly event and should adhere to a typical PG-13 rating. Elrik’s Hobbies reserves the right to not post entries deemed offensive.